It’s almost Christmas Time!!!!
I couldn’t be more excited for Christmas this year – there just something in the air this year that has me so wanting to take a few days to slow down and enjoy some time with friends and family!
I’m starting to feel like a veteran at vegan Christmas – I just spend the morning getting ready by making some Tahini Coleslaw, Vegan Buffalo Ranch Dip, and then I whipped up these no bake gingerbread bites! They are so moist, chewy, and delicious – I’m seriously in love with them!
I think that you guys are going to enjoy how simple and flavorful these little bites are! In fact, if you still need to whip up a few Christmas cookies – you would have time to make these!
Just a note – the coconut on these doesn’t add much flavor – it’s just to stop them from sticking to everything. You don’t have to use it – however I would strongly recommend it!
Anyway, I won’t go on too long today, since it’s Christmas Eve, I just wanted to make sure I got you guys a delicious Christmas Recipe before the big day arrived!
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 4 Tbsp Molasses
- ½" Thumb Grated Ginger
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Place the cashews and oats into strong food processor or blender and blend into a fairly fine powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue to blend or process until you have a sticky dough start to form.
- Pour the shredded coconut onto a plate - you're going to be rolling the bites in the coconut.
- Take the dough out of the processor and roll them into ¾" - 1" balls. (Spraying your hands with some coconut oil - VERY small amount - to help with sticking)
- Roll the gingerbread balls in the shredded coconut and place into small muffin holders.
- Chill for at least an hour and enjoy!
The dough this makes is THICK - don't overwork and burn our your food processor (like I did haha).
Have a Merry Christmas and a WONDERFUL Holiday Season!